Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Harsh words traded

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Harsh words traded  Empty Harsh words traded

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:26 pm

On the bus back to school Hope rests her head against the glass window looking out at the buildings they passed. Harsh words were spoken, words that Hope herself didn't quite understand. What made her say things like that? She wanted to lie to herself to the world that she has no feelings of any kind towards Jayden. They was just to different people and they should stick with their own kind, it wouldn't have worked out anyways. She shifts her head to the side looking at Haylee and gave her a fake smile "Yay, football." she said acting like she really loved it. Gym was worst seeing they skip into skimpy outfits like Haylee mentioned before getting on the bus.

Out from the corner of her eyes passed Jayden's car as she sighed tilting her head back. 'you don't like him, so why are you upset?' her mind was fighting with her emotions. She felt like their was an angel on her shoulder and a devil on the other with the angel being her true feelings and the devil being the lies, Hope is trying to make herself believe. Falling asleep, she was woken up by Haylee once they gotten back to school. "Hmm.. I hate school." she pouted walking out of the yellow buss. Inside the building everyone shoved their stuff in the lockers, Hope just walked around as the girls went to the change room for gym. She wanted to pass not wanting to see Jayden at all but walked in and went to her locker. Hope hasn't once spoken to Haylee since they gotten in the building. Slipping in her outfit, she slammed her locker "Meet you outside." she said twirling her long hair.

Now outside, Hope decided to check out the guys to get her mind off things.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_inline_mke3ei6MfG1qz4rgp

Harsh words traded  Empty Re: Harsh words traded

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:36 pm

The whole bus ride back was pretty quiet. Although she knew Hope was having issues with Jayden, she had much bigger problems going on. Eliana was still out there and she had no idea what to expect from her next time. Why hadn't Jack stopped her? Her brows furrowed, lost in thought. Once the students began piling off of the bus, they headed to the girl's locker rooms to get changed.

She jumped as Hope slammed her locker door shut, being snapped out of her thoughts. "Okay," she muttered, grabbing her change of clothes and changing in the cubicles. Upon emerging, she rolled her shoulders, trying to forget of the recent events. Walking out, she sort of lulled about, not really knowing what to do with herself. Soon spotting Jack, she breathed out a sigh in relief. He looked pretty relieved to see her too. "Hey," she waved him over, before the two of them exchanged glances. They both looked pretty tense.

After they finished conversing, she walked over to Hope. "So..." she breathed, rubbing the back of her neck.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_lrhp7gvG8j1qer9jho1_500

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Jack wandered around, making sure to keep a watchful eye on Haylee. Sitting down on one of the benches, he could feel the anger building up in his chest. Why would they want them back? They'd been gone from heaven, banished, for centuries! Leaning his back against the wall, his eyes narrowed and he ignored any people who bothered to say hello to him as they passed by.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_m2bb6kl9q41r5ruse
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Jayden went back to school but he ditched every class since he didn't want to lash out on everyone especially now that he was still hungry. He just wanted this school day to be over with so that he could head home. He opened his car door and stepped in before turning on the car. Sadly, the engine wouldn't run making him groan as he punch the steering wheel. He stepped out of the car and opened the hood of his car as he look to see what was wrong with it. Glancing around he sighed seeing the accessory belt wasn't in place. He glanced up seeing Hope making him look back down at the engine. Why did he have to park so close to the school?

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_mbfse1aY0A1rw6nw6o1_250

//Eh, why not just post it up again? xD
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Hope had ignored all of her surroundings, her friend wasn't beside her, Jayden wasn't even real. Everything was gray with no splash of color to brighten up her day "Girls two laps now!" the gym teacher shout as he blew on his whistle. Hope stood there not hearing a single word before one of the girls bumped into her "Watch it." she said, as Hope shrugged. Looking over at Haylee she tilt her head to the side "So.. Jog?" she said, a Hope started jogging around the track, and her eyes keep on the ground. She squint her eyes and bite down on her tongue at her thoughts. Stopping at her tracks, Hope rest her hands on her knees breathing slowly, sudden anger rushed as she hit her knee.

"God forget him." she thought out loud but not loud enough for people to look at her like she was crazy. Hope just stood there in her thought once more, the animated characters on her shoulder arguing back and forth. "Heads up!" The sound of a husky voice from out of the darkness shouts but sadly not in time for Hope to notice quickly. She was knocked down on the ground with one of the jocks on top of her "How many times am I going to get knocked over." she muttered coughing out from air from her lungs. "Oh, hey!" The guy got up, taking a hold of Hope's hand and lift her up "Hey, sorry about that. Umm?" he didn't know her name for he never seen her before.

Pushing her hair from her face he awed "Now I know. It's Hope right?" he asked. Hope opened her eyes looking up at the guy, slightly she giggled nervously "Yeah, Hope.. I'm shocked you know my name.. Is it because I'm a virgin?" she asked, seeing that's all most of the guys know her by 'Mary Hope virgin'. "What, no! We have history together." he said, remembering her from that class "You’re the one who doodles in her book when the teacher starts ranting on about her past loves."

Hope laughed at the image, on how their teacher sucked being bumped after dating for two days. "And your name is?" she asked, tilting her head with a smile "Oh... Jason." he held out his hand towards Hope. Her smile turned into a frown seeing it sounded way to close to Jayden "Nice to meet you Jason." Hope took his hand shaking it "And nice to meet you Hope. I 'hope' you bring me good hope." he said, making the up the lamest joke ever. Hope faked a laugh "Oh, haha. That's quite funny."
     Harsh words traded  Tumblr_inline_mke3e71B621qz4rgp
    //I had to!! DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!! XDD

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:08 pm

At the teacher's orders, Haylee let out a huff of annoyed breath before beginning to jog. It was a simple task, though to human's, it was apparently a work out. Jogging briskly around the gym, she flinched as a guy ran head first into Hope, knocking them both to the ground. She stopped in her tracks, folding her arms, her eyes narrowing as she watched the two converse. "Ugh," she rolled her eyes at his joke, not really caring whether he heard her or not.

"Alright, we're going to do some volleyball today, so start setting up!" Haylee followed the girl's to the equipment room, looking over her shoulder every few seconds to keep an eye on Hope. She tended to get herself into these situations with guys. Grabbing a volleyball, she walked up behind her friend, watching and listening as she spoke to this 'Jason'. Deciding to do something impulsive, she tossed the ball up and smacked it. The ball soared through the air before colliding with the back of Hope's head, hopefully knocking some sense into her. "Oops, hand slipped" she touched her lip, pretending to play innocent before giving her a glare and skipping off, helping the others set up the net.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_lm9tweqDw91qc2rt2o1_500

//muahaha.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Jayden continued to try to fix it up before glancing up as a ball hit Hope in the back of her head. He looked over at Haylee as he grabbed a small towel to clean his dirty hands. He slightly grumbled something under his breath and put the towel over his shoulder knowing he wasn't able to concentrate on what he was doing. He closed the hood and walked over to lock the door on his care before making his way to Haylee. He awkwardly smiled at her trying to keep his cool. "Hey..uh..do you know who that guy is?" He asked hesitantly as he nodded over to the guy Hope was talking to. "Just...wondering." He said quickly before she would have a chance to ask why. He thought about what he just asked making him look away. "You know what? Forget I even asked." He mumbled with a shake of his head as he started to walk away.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_md5cpxrOC61qh7ojzo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Hope's eyes keep reverting from Jayden to Jason then back to Jayden. She smiled at the jock swaying from side to side as he continued to talk to her. Hope laughed at his lame jokes placing her hand on his shoulder; sure she was making a fool out of herself. Hope was being all flirty with a jock, laughing at his jokes when she found them stupid. Was she trying to get Jayden jealous? "Hey I was-" he stopped as a volleyball, came out of no where spiking Hope right in the back of her head. "Ouch!" she rubbed her head turning around to see it was Haylee? What the hell was her problem was she not allowed to flirt with anyone? "Looks like someone had a lesbian crush on you and doesn't want you talking to a real man." he said giving the girl a slight glare. "What no. She's just looking out for me but anyways, you were saying?" Hope placed her hand on his chest, her eyes looking at his lips and reverts back to his eyes giving him a small smirk. Her eyes looked out from the corner of her eye seeing Jayden as a small frown form upon her lips. Even flirting with a stranger wasn't helping her at all. He was talking to Haylee wondering what they might be talking about "Hope." Jason said as she looked up "Yes?" she smiled before looking back at Jayden. Seeing he was walking away from Haylee something in her just snapped, she quickly cupped behind Jason's check and pressed her lips against his.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_mkom4g64c51rdmlauo1_250

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Once Jason flashed her a glare, she gave him the finger. What an asshole. Hearing his comment, she couldn't help but laugh. Lesbian crush? Riiiiighht. "In your dreams," she replied, angrily. Looking over at Jayden as he approached her, her brows furrowed. "That's Jason, he's part of the football team I'm pretty sure. Not to mention he's a complete dick," she glared at the male profusely. She then realised Jayden had walked away and chased after him quickly. "Whoa, whoa," she raised her hands, tilting her head to look at him. The phrase 'are you okay?' didn't really seem appropriate here. Of course he wasn't okay! She could tell by his facial expression. "Don't let it get to you, alright? I mean, there's nothing going on between you and... Hope, is there?" her eyes narrowed out of curiousity. Spotting the two locking lips from the corners of her eyes, she groaned. Maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea if Jayden saw. "So! Anyway. You doing anything later?" she asked randomly, trying to avert his attention away.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_ltveqbkEGg1r45l2mo1_500

//gotta go guys. Partying it up as Pikachu. Woo. Be on in likeeeee three or four hours? XD Byee x
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:03 pm

When she raised her hands, he stopped and keep looking down at the ground.He looked at her when she spoke and pressed his lips together. "Me and her?! HA!" he forced a smirk "And it's not getting to me since..I don't care what she does with this Jason guy." He mumbled with a roll of his eyes. He was partially telling the truth since nothing was going on between them apparently..well,not shown at least. He raised an eyebrow when she groaned making him about to turn his head before he jumped a bit. "Uhh..not that I know of." He shook head "Probably just...work at the bar." He mumbled before glancing over to Hope seeing her making-out with Jason. He hesitantly look at Haylee as he tried to keep a serious expression. "I-uh..should go." He mumbled as he walked past her.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_mfwjglQ5Wv1rng8zfo3_r1_500

//Aw! >.< Alright. Bye!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:56 am

//I'm assuming this thread's ended? :s
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:58 am

//No we didn't want to continue with out to. But truth XDD I wouldn't know what else to put down. I thought Haylee should have a little 'chat' with Jayden.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 am

// Oh okay xD Welp. I'll put a reply down and you can work out whether or not you wanna continue it (:

Haylee cocked her head to the side, her eyes roaming his face. She could tell it was bothering him, by the sudden sarcasm. Though she figured they weren't really close enough for him to be that mad. They'd only shared a kiss... right? She wasn't a mind reader. "Alright," she replied quietly, glancing over as he did and feeling the urge to face palm. At his mumble, she let out a long sigh, shoulders slumped. "Okay, I'll talk to you later?" she asked, raising a brow at him, however he seemed too focussed on other things.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_lygzkp6OKO1qd906yo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 am

Jayden slightly nodded with a small shrug "I guess." He gave a small smirk. "Good luck with...the game?" He raised an eyebrow before shrugging not knowing what were they setting up for. As he walked away, he glanced back at Haylee with a hesitant smile hoping she wouldn't tell Hope. That's when he realized she might actually tell her making him face-palm as he walked back towards her. "Look..don't tell Hope about what I asked..alright?" He raised his eyebrows.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_m0p2pwqeQh1qfh6b2o1_500

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:22 am

"You mean, the volleyball game?" she laughed, glancing over at the girl's setting up. "It's just for sport, it's not like a proper game or anything. But lets face it, who needs luck when you're an a--" she paused, soon chuckling sheepishly. "Never mind," she shook her head. Just because he was a supernatural creature, didn't mean he needed to know what she was. "O-okay," she tilted her head, a look of confusion washing over her face. She couldn't really think of what she would tell Hope. Sure he was a little annoyed, but... eh.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_lt39hvyJOq1r4d1kmo5_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:25 am

//Haylee would say that her boyfriend is annoying and to stop looking for guys who wants to kill her XD
     Harsh words traded  Tumblr_m79lpjnPgM1qhc146o1_250
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:28 am

"Yea, the volleyball game." He shrugged not like he was a athletic person at all. "It's still considered a sport so...anything that has to deal with running...a ball..nets or bats..is considered a sport to me." he shrugged before raising an eyebrow. "Uh-huh..well honestly..that didn't give any hints at all." He mumbled with a small chuckle. When he noticed her look of confusion, he sighed. "Well, I am sure you could come up with something."

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_m6jy7x1xow1rpb875

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:38 am

Haylee just shrugged. "Okay!" she replied, gazing around at all the other students preparing. She then grinned, "good! Because... I don't really plan on letting it slip any time soon," her brows furrowed. She needed to be more careful. If one person knew, then it would only be time before other people knew. She didn't need to be seen as any weirder than people thought she was. "Well, since you asked nicely, I won't say anything," she said with a shrug. She knew one thing, Hope was going to cop a mouthful from her later on. "So... you're going home?" she asked, glancing at his bag-less state.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_inline_mlis2k71fs1qz4rgp

//haha :P
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:47 am

"I think you made that pretty clear when we first met." He slightly rolled his eyes with a small smirk. "I don't get why you have to keep it a secret though...Unless you are ashamed of it or something." He mumbled before shaking his head. "But you don't look like you would be ashamed..at all." He breathed a small chuckle. He didn't know her much,but he could tell she actually like being whatever she was. He gave a small smile and raised his shoulders up a bit with a sigh of relief. "Thank you." He looked back and shrugged "Once I fix my car...I know how to fix it..it's just..I can't really concentrate on fixing it, you know?" He asked feeling like that sounded a bit confusing.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_m6jxznPc3o1rpb875

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 am

Haylee nodded, "not ashamed... more so, fearful of what might happen to me or my brother if we do tell. Creatures will... find us," she frowned. One already had last night and she didn't plan on going through that experience again -- though, there wasn't much her or Jack could do. "But what about you? Do you like... who you are?" she knew it was an odd question to ask, but most of the time, Jayden just seemed angry. Or irritable. She had just assumed it was a part of the whole 'werewolf' thing, but there might be something more there. She nodded, understandably. "I would offer to help... but, I don't know anything about human transportation," she chuckled sheepishly. She could heal living creatures... just not other things. "If you can't concentrate, have you thought of calling someone up and getting them to come fix it?" she asked curiously.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_inline_mlisk7lmLu1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 am

"Ohh,so you are an outcast." He smirked as he tilted his head a bit to the side. For some reason he couldn't picture her as an outcast. "Brother?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well, one thing I know is that you are not a werewolf." He chuckled. When she asked him about being happy with what he was, he slightly puckered his lip as he thought. Being a wolf usually bring him problems with everyone. The only good thing about it was that he got to transform into something different. Still, that wasn't something to brag about. "Eh." He shrugged "Not really. It's mostly about control..and lets face it..I suck at that." He raised his shoulders with a sigh. No matter how many times he tried, he could never fully control it. "Why?" He asked. "It's fine...I'll find some way to fix it." He smiled before shaking his head at her suggestion. "I don't like strangers touching Morty." He made a face "And..my sister is working..so I'm just stuck here for the moment." He mumbled.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_m5yarvip0y1qfh6b2o3_250

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 am

"I guess you could say that," she replied. She didn't really care what reputation she withheld, just as long as people didn't get suspicious. At his confusion, she tilted her head. "Yeah... Jack?" Oh! She hadn't told him. "Well. Yeah. That jerk is my older brother. Shocking, right?" she chuckled nervously. "Well, you'll get better at it as you get older," she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I just figured the whole... you losing your temper would get annoying," she shrugged. "No offence?" her upper lip curled up in confusion. She'd never get human terms right. "Morty?" she chuckled, "your car has a name?" her eyebrows shot up in surprise. She didn't realise that was a thing. "Well..." she contemplated the thought for a moment. "If you need to get anywhere in particular, I can... get you there," she hesitated, shrugging her shoulders. She didn't think he would take the offer, but figured she'd ask anyway.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_inline_mlispk1WTC1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 am

"Jack is your brother?" He looked at her in disbelief before nodding. "I would have never guessed..seeing you two look nothing alike and have opposite personalities." He smiled "That's a compliment." He chuckled. Maybe they weren't really blood related and are step siblings. He just shrugged at the thought. "I doubt that." He breathed with a small groan. "I am not really in my wolf form..so-" He shrugged before nodding. "Yea..but I am a bit different from other wolves since I am bipolar. Now mix the short temper with bipolar..and you have..me." He pointed to himself with a scowl. He nodded at her questions with a small smile. "I am guessing you won't really understand...it has to deal with my past so I am not telling you." He smirked. "Nah, I am good...I don't want to leave Morty here." He chuckled.

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_m5q698WIgZ1qfh6b2o1_500

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:16 am

"Why thank you," she smirked, gladly taking the compliment. Not many people knew that they were 'related', it wasn't like it was something to be proud of. "Bipolar?" she repeated, a questioning tone to her voice. She'd heard of the disorder. It definitely wasn't pleasant. "That would explain... the pills and things you've been taking..." she said, remembering him taking them a few times over the past couple of days. She playfully rolled her eyes. "I see, so because I won't tell you who I am, you won't tell me, right?" she chuckled, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "Fair enough."

Harsh words traded  Tumblr_inline_mlirvm2kaX1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:40 pm

"Yep, you know...constantly switching moods." He mumbled with an irritation to his tone at himself. He pressed his lips tightly together and shook his head before looking at her. "Yea. Because if I don't take them..-"He stopped and sighed at the thought. "It's for sure not a pretty picture." He mumbled. It has happened before where he refused to take the pills causing him to over react to everything. He breathed a small chuckle and shrugged "If you see it that way,but honestly, I don't tell one about my past. It's none of their business, you know?" He smiled thinking she would understand since she was an outcast. Who would want to talk about the past when their an outcast?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 am