Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

New house, new life.

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

New house, new life. Empty New house, new life.

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 06, 2013 1:45 am

It took about five hours to get to New Orleans, driving though the city. Hope looked out of the window to see people dancing, painting, having a great time. It brought back some memories that made her smile as she raised her hand over her mouth. About five to seven miles out from the city she told Jayden to turn down a small dirt path that lead them towards a gate. "Hold on." she said, opening up the car door Hope ran up to the keypad punching in her birth year. The gates opened letting them inside "I'll walk up a head." Making sure no traps were set. Once she made it to the house, she opened the doors looking at the living room with a small sigh escaping from her lips. Checking out the place no traps were ever set shrugging it off she walked back out and whistled for them to come. Inside the house were seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, a basement and a very large kitchen. Course the dining room and living room were very large. Outside they had the 100 acres of the woods to themselves and were able to buy more if they wished. In the back was a pool for them to swim, Hope had forgotten how much she loved this place after it was built.
    New house, new life. Log-cabin-w-stone-porch
    Jayden
    Jayden

New house, new life. Empty Re: New house, new life.

Post by Jayden Mon May 06, 2013 1:59 am

Jayden sighed of relief once they reached New Orleans. It wasn't that long of a trip but his eyes felt strained for concentrating on the road too much. He glanced at Hope as she smiled,placing a hand over her mouth, causing him to smile a little seeing her joy. He even felt excited seeing this place was so lively. He then followed her directions once they were five to seven miles out from the city and stopped as they came across a gate. He nodded once she walked in front and slowly drove in. He parked the car in an empty space and got out along with the rest of his family. He went in once he heard her whistle and looked around the living room with his eyes widened. "Wow." He breathed as he glanced at Hope. "I don't see how you didn't sneak all the over here.."He chuckled glancing around the area. "So...no traps so far?" He asked wondering if she had to take off the traps.

//And..now I gotta sleep -.- Night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 06, 2013 2:12 am

"It's odd I think they forgot to set up the traps because I search top and bottom. Found nothing." Hope shrugged her shoulders not really minding anyways saves her the trouble of disarming them. "Some bedrooms are downstairs, some are up. There is seven so have at it and four bathrooms so no one will have to try killing each other." she breathed out a chuckle, walking into the living room and plopped down on the couch. "Oh, if you don't like what is already in the house we can move it." Hope wanted nothing more but for them to feel like this was their home not a hunter's safe house. Smiling as Jayden walked up to her she held out her hands "Soooo... You want to go for a dip or go hunting? I'm up for anything?" Maybe he wanted to pick his own room or was he was stilling to shear one? Jayden loved being around his stuff.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 am

Chicha looked at the house being amazed by it's beauty and glanced at Audrey with a sigh of relief before entering. Audrey followed in and looked at Hope with a smile. "Are you sure it's alright being here?" She asked feeling like she shouldn't be here. Not because it's a hunter's house,but because it's no really their house..so it might take sometime for them to get used to it. Once Hope started telling them what's in the house, she nodded before chuckling and looking back at Neca "You hear that! No more fighting for the bathroom." She grinned and turned back to look at Hope as she shook her head. "No, it's fine...we have to work with what we have...and just make ourselves at home." She breathed a nervous chuckle as she went to look around the house. If they were gonna be living here, she needed to get used to her surrounds.

New house, new life. Tumblr_m5fffl46bJ1qgmqqpo1_500

Neca walked in last with her arms crossed. Everything about this she hated. At first, Hope turned into a wolf..so she wasn't really a threat to her...not only that Hope was a hunter,and now, they are gonna live in a house that hunters were planning to use up til they died. Great. She looked at Audrey as she faked a smile. "Ha,Ha,very funny." She rolled her eyes not wanting to admit that this place actually looked like a perfect place to live. Instead, she just followed Audrey not wanting to be around Hope and Jayden...since it would feel like the third wheel.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 am

"That's great...more room to move around..." He chuckled with a sigh of relief. That meant more space to be left alone when he needed,and maybe less arguments between them all.Once his sisters walked off, he followed Hope until she plopped down on the couch making him smirk. "You seem to make yourself at home quite fast." He mumbled with a smirk as he walked over to her. Then again, it was home,so she shouldn't feel strange.Seeing her hands held out, he took them with a small smile as he pulled her up. "How about..we get the whole...rooms issue out of the way?" He chuckled sheepishly knowing that might cause a stir with his family. He also wanted Hope to share a room with him..but it felt strange asking since he had never wanted to share a room with anyone before. He always wanted to be by himself.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Wrapping her arms around Jayden she leaned in close to his face "I still feel like Neca wants to rip me apart." she breathed out a nervous chuckle. It's been over a month and the only thing they agree on is fresh food, though Neca almost gotten Hope to eat a human. Never had she told Jayden about it. "How about we take the master bedroom down here? Annndd... Your mother can have the other." She took a hold of his hand leading him towards the master bedroom, pushing the dark wooden door opened a queen sized bed was placed in the middle of the room. Two table stands on each of the bed, two closets, a settee couch. "Will this do or something a little smaller. I want you and your family to feel like this is their home." she said, turning around to face Jayden. "I don't want them to feel scared cause of what.... I was." She gave Jayden a small pout. "So if you want to move everything out of here, bring YOUR bed in. I have no problem with that." Truth be told, she didn't want to snuggle with him on a bed he had other girls in for a 'one night stand', but she wanted him happy.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Jayden smirked down at her placed his hands on her hips as he tilted his head a bit to the side. "Don't worry about her..she doesn't like me either..so-" He shrugged "She is just gonna have to suck it up." He rolled his eyes knowing Neca wouldn't get along with anyone unless it was her..as she says..ACTUAL family,which doesn't really include him. "Hmm, will you be able to handle my things?" He asked hesitantly knowing that people don't really enter his room because of the stuff he has. "If you can then..I don't mind." He mumbled with a small smirk as he bent down to peck her lips lightly. As she took his hand leading him to the room, he raised his eyebrows at the space it had before glancing at her. "I think this will be fine." He chuckled nervously. Not something he was used to,but with more space..it meant more free space for Hope. He turned his head to look at her and breathed a small chuckle. "Stop worrying." He breathed a chuckle seeing her pout as he lightly pecked her pouting lip with a grin. "Mmm-" He hesitated. He didn't want to just throw his bed away. He couldn't. "You know me,right?...I can't let it go.." He mumbled feeling like if he gave it away or threw it away, part of him will die.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Feeling his lips against her's, she let out a small grumble "Yes, it's scary I'm starting to know you a lot more." giving out a hesitated chuckle. She thought about what he said about if she can handle all his stuff "I'll get use to it." Hope mumbled, wrapping her arms around Jayden as she laid her head on his shoulder. After all, this was bigger than his old room and Hope could be able to put some of her stuff inside. "Oh, check out the bathroom. I think you might like it." she grinned letting him go as she walked out of the room checking up on the others. Finding Audrey she knocked on the door "Hey." she gave her a small smile "You feeling alright?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Noticing her small grumble, he frowned as he rubbed the side of his neck. "That's-" He stopped not knowing how to respond to that. Was that a good thing? Because it didn't sound like a good thing according to her. "Alright." He breathed as he moved one arm to wrap around her shoulders looking back at the room. "The bathroom?" He raised an eyebrow seeing her grin making him hesitate a bit as she let him go making him drop his arm to his side. He nodded hesitantly and walked over to the bathroom to check it out.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 06, 2013 7:51 pm

When Audrey opened a random door, she peeked her head in before smiling seeing she entered one of bedrooms and it looked beautiful. Glancing behind her, she walked in and closed the door behind her as she walked over to the window. Opening it, she took a deep breath in with a wide smile. This place was quiet and it was filled with fresh air. Turning her head when Hope knocked, she smiled. "Hey!" She waved before walking over to her as she put her hands in her pockets. "I am feeling great!" She chuckled,enjoying the fresh breeze. "This place is literally...perfect." She smirked glancing around the room before resting her gaze on Hope. "How are you feeling?" She asked knowing this place was her parents..so it might have brought back some memories.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Hope slid her hands on her pockets "I'm alright or will be." she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. This house did bring back good memories along with the bad, having to remember all the times her and her father fought about her life. How she keeps fucking everything up and wished she wasn't his daughter. Shaking that out of her head she tilt her head "Sooo.. When do you want to get all of Jayden's stuff." she chuckled still not liking the idea of sleeping on that bed. But a sacrifice she's willing to make for him.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Audrey nodded as she gave Hope a warm smile. "That's good to hear." She ran a hand through her hair seeing Hope was soon lost in thought. She didn't blame her...this place must have made her sad..who wouldn't be? Once Hope shook her head, she tilted her head to the side as she gave a Hope a look of disbelief,placing a her hands on her hips. "You seriously want to get Jayden's stuff?" She asked feeling a bit surprised. Knowing Hope had been going out with Jayden..she would think Hope wouldn't want to get Jayden's things back since it started because of his ex,and it had stuck with him ever since. "Because..I thought you out of all people would want to break that habit of his..not that I blame you." She chuckled sheepishly knowing she has tried in the past but failed.

New house, new life. Tumblr_lwu6oyceyA1qh6s1no1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm

"Seriously, I don't want to get all of Jayden's stuff but... I don't know the right way to tell him." she sighed rubbing her forehead walking over towards Audrey more. "I don't even want his old bed sleeping on it would make me feel... Icky." she mumbled, not really wanting to tell his sister this. It was his secret he kept from them but having to sleep on a bed he had sex with other girls, having to see his ex's stuff. Would make Hope just feel like another piece to his collection? “I want to break him out of this habit.” She gave up so much for him least thing he could do was to give away some his belongings.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 pm

"It's not gonna be easy..but things don't come easy." She mumbled before breathing out as she gave Hope a smile. Finally, someone agreed for Jayden to stop hoarding. "Icky?" She raised an eyebrow "How so?" She asked not seeing anything wrong with his bed.."You know what? Don't answer that." She said quickly in case it was something she wished she never had asked. She glanced around the room and nodded. "Yea, I've tried..not the easiest thing...especially when he gets all pissed." She rolled her eyes as she grumbled something under her breath. "BUT! I am pretty sure he will get over it..and besides, I think he will listen to you much more than me." She smiled "Just have a talk with him about it...and if he doesn't like it..throw his stuff out for him..he will have to get over it eventually."

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Hope nodded her head laughing a little as she rubbed the back of her neck. Audrey really didn't need to know about Jayden's sex addicting habit he broke after meeting her. "That is one of the reasons that makes me not want to ask. Him getting mad... I'm not scared of it I'll just angry myself." Hope didn't want to fight with Jayden with both of their tempers. She thought about throwing his stuff out herself, maybe she'll talk to him about it. No, she'll keep quiet until the right moment to tell him. "I'm going to see if your mom needs help. I'll talk to you later." Hope waved at her while she walked out of the door.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 06, 2013 8:41 pm

"Hmm, well..I am used to seeing him mad with Neca...so it's no biggy for me." She chuckled sheepishly as she slightly nibbled on her lower lip. "Ah...well,that's good! You don't let yourself get push around..nothing wrong with that." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "But I guess with you being a new wolf....that might not be the best idea now." She mumbled with a sigh not knowing how Hope will hand it. "Oh ok!" She smiled as she waved back at Hope. "See ya around!" She chuckled as she checked out the rest of the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 am