Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

A Ludicrous Celebration

Jayden
    Jayden

A Ludicrous Celebration Empty A Ludicrous Celebration

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Jayden woke up surprisingly early for a Saturday,but it was because of all the bickering he heard downstairs. One bad thing about being in a house filled with girls...cat fights or so he thought. He groaned lowly as he lifted his head,looking over at the empty bedside making him raise an eyebrow. He stood up and walked over to the crib seeing Eli was gone as well. He shrugged thinking Hope took her out for some fresh air. He opened his drawers and picked out some clothes for him to wear,forgetting it was his birthday. After all, he had been alive for plenty of years,so birthdays aren't really a big deal to him anymore. He walked over to take a quick shower. Once he did, he slipped on his clothes and placed a towel on his head,rubbed it against his wet hair. As he walked downstairs, he heard the bickering cease making him raise an eyebrow as he slid the towel down to hang around his neck.Peeking his head in the kitchen, he blinked seeing the birthday cake with lit candles before breathing a chuckle remembering what day it was.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

A Ludicrous Celebration Empty Re: A Ludicrous Celebration

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun May 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Chicha woke up everyone to get ready for Jayden's small celebration. After all, he didn't like big parties. Audrey went to the store to get a cake with candles as Neca helped Chicha put up small decorations. Once Audrey came back with the cake, they placed the candles on them and began to cook. Neca didn't really want to cook considering she didn't know how,so she just traced shapes on the counter top as she waited. Throughtout whole morning they couldn't agree on things which started problems,but in the end, things were starting to look up. Expecting Jayden to wake up around twelve o'clock, they were still cooking as Jayden walked down. Turning their heads when they heard a small chuckle, they all wished him a happy birthday. Although Neca kept her distance as she sneakily grabbed a piece of bacon,stuffing it in her mouth.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Hope had woken up in the the crack of dawn, carefully moving Jayden's hand from around her wrist. Quietly she crawled out of bed, walking over towards the crib picking up her darling baby girl who was sound asleep. Hope held her with one hand as the other reached under to pick up Jayden's gift, he might have not wanted a party but Hope had talked to Audrey about this for weeks, secretly planning this. Walking down stairs shutting the door slowly, patting her sleeping infants back "baby... Baby." she cooed her daughter who whined a little in her sleep. Up all night while the others had woken up, Hope smiled at Chicha as Eli tried to take the wrapping paper off "Eli, baby no. That's for daddy." She pulled her hands away from the box but Eli tried reaching or it once more. Hope laughed kissing the side of her daughter's head. "Maybe, daddy will let you help him?" she whispered as she stood up on her feet, bouncing Eliana in her arms. Hope picked up Eli’s binki as she took it away from her mother’s hands to place it in her mouth. She turned her head along with everyone else seeing the tired birthday boy as they said ‘happy birthday’. Eliana kicked her little legs being carried by her mother towards her father, while Hope planed a kiss on Jayden’s cheek. Eli lift her head up looking at Jayden with them big brown eyes of hers rising up her little hands “Eli wants to help you rip the wrapping paper off.” Hope laughed, “She already started opening one of them up.. Nut.”

A Ludicrous Celebration Tumblr_m9te36VlKU1qfc8cw
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Jayden walked fully down and smiled as they wished him a happy birthday. "Thanks you guys." He breathed a sheepish chuckle. For some reason, birthdays always got him pretty..bashful. Seeing Eli kicking her legs as Hope walk towards him,he smiled a bit crookedly before smirking when Hope kissed him on the cheek. "Ahh, that's it?! Rip off!" He made a playful face. Looking down at Eli as she rose her little hands, he grinned as she picked her up off of Hope's arms. "Hey sweetie." He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her chubby cheek. "She does?" He chuckled glancing at Hope. "Well, I don't mind her helping me.." He smirked as he walked over seeing the cake. "You guys shouldn't have done anything..but thanks." He smiled as he placed Eli's bottom on the counter while he held her protectively with her legs dangling a bit. "Please tell me this is the most you have planned." He mumbled with a playful roll of his eyes looking at Hope and Audrey suspiciously.

A Ludicrous Celebration Tumblr_m8iujtso4o1qd0tcho2_500
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun May 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Audrey gave him a smile before gathering up at the presents onto the counter. She looked over at Neca and made a face at her as she walked over slapping her hand. "You have to wait." She smirked,giving Neca a playful glare. Neca rolled her eyes with a sigh as she raised her hands. Walking over to the counter, she leaned against it and tilted her head back. "No, they are planning a big party with a bunch of alcohol and groups of people acting crazy." She said before sighing. "But you are no fun...so yea, this is it." Neca mumbled,looking down at her nails. Audrey made a face at Neca and crossed her arms looking at Hope. "This is it!..Unless Hope is planning something else.." She chuckled moving her hair away from her eyes.

A Ludicrous Celebration Tumblr_m3klqivrs81qmyzec
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Hope breathed out a small giggle "Oh, you get more but not in front of our daughter." she smirked her loving boyfriend. Oh, did she had plans for them later on and Chicha had to thank for her pitch in with the money. And them means: Jayden, Hope and Eliana. Eli gave her father a look as he kissed her cheeks, she already had her aunt punching them all day, now it was time to leave her face alone. Being placed on the counter she turned her little head reaching out for her other aunt who she loved even if she wasn't so nice when people was around. Hope walked over towards Jayden hugging him from behind "Well, your mother helped chipped in on the money but... A little trip to an island for a week, You, me and Eliana." she smiled, before seeing Audrey pout "What Jayden and I need time with our daughter." she laughed. Audrey's been full blown auntie towards Eliana. "What you think?" She asked Jayden thinking it would be nice having family time with the three of them. Hope had already planned getting them all to go on a trip to another country, Jayden's pick of course.
    A Ludicrous Celebration Tumblr_lv6yms7IKX1r2mise
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 pm

"Of course." He looked at her with a fake pout before breathing a small chuckle. Seeing Eli giving him a looked, he raised his eyebrow with a shake of his head. "That's not gonna stop me." He smirked,moving his gaze over his shoulder as Hope hugged him from behind. Once she told him what she had planned, he smiled widely,glancing at his mom. "Thanks." He said and looked at Audrey seeing her pout. "Yea..you need time apart from Eli. Sheesh." He teased seeing her pout increase making him chuckle a little. "I think..that would be a great idea." He breathed as he looked down at Eli with his head tilted. "Maybe it will get Eli to warm up to kisses." He smirked,giving her a look. Looking over at the cake, he hesitated. "Can we just..cut the cake without the birthday song?" He chuckled nervously. "Makes me feel awkward..you know?" He mumbled moving one hand away from Eli to rub the side of his neck.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun May 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Audrey was getting the plastic plates, walking over to the dining table to place them down. Over hearing Hope's plan, she turned her head with a pout not wanting Eli to go. Hearing Jayden, her pout increase. "No..Eli wants to stay here with auntie! Even though she can't talk..I know she does. Look at her!" She pointed to Eliana. "She already looks sad." Her excuses for them not to go weren't very good. Neca slightly laughed seeing how childish Audrey was acting before looking at Eli seeing her reaching out for her making her blink. She backed away from the counter and crossed her arms as she looked away. "Nah, I think we should sing....and then after take a bite out of it." She grinned evilly as she pointed to the cake. "Birthday boy gets the first bite,no?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Hope rubbed her forehead "I think the mother gets a say in this, no?" she said, giving Audrey a playful look. She's been a great caretaker when Eli's parents are out for school and times where they want to spend time together, but it was time to spend together as a family. "Ohh.. baby don't like kisses?" Hope grinned leaning forward giving Eliana several kisses as she patted her mom's face. Hope pulled away pecking Jayden on the lips "Nah, she's just cranky cause somebody. I'm not making any names has been pinching her cheeks all day." Hope glanced over at Audrey before hearing what Neca said. Placing her elbow against Jayden's shoulders she smirked "I think that is a wonderful idea." Eli saw her dad looking at her mom, aunt Audrey talking to Aunt Neca and grandpa getting the glasses down. Turning her little head she bounded before leaning over to grab the cake.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 11:59 pm

"And father." He mumbled with a smirk,glanced at Audrey. He looked down at Hope gave Eli several kisses..and Eli just patted her face. "Well..that sure proved me wrong." He mumbled and blew his hair away from his eyes. "Although, that's only because you didn't kiss her cheeks." He complained. He breathed a chuckle and shrugged. "I wonder whoo.." His voice wandered off as he looked over at Audrey with a playful glare. His expression quickly grew serious hearing what Neca said. "No. You know, it's rude of me to take the first bite because it's my birthday..soo..if you want-" He nodded over to the cake. "You can take the first bite seeing you are already hungry." He smirked before noticing Eli was leaning over to grab the cake. "Noooo.." He chuckled,pushing the cake away from her grasp. "You will not be making a mess today." Hearing someone knocking on the door, he raised an eyebrow and looked at Hope."Did you guys invite anyone?" He asked.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 12:09 am

Hope playfully gasped "He said father, ah so sweet." she teased him a little, looking down seeing Eliana tried to get the cake before Jayden pushed it away. It caused Eli to cry as her binki fell out of her mouth, Hope pouted not liking to see their daughter cry. "Just cut the cake we can sing to Jayden later." Eli tried reaching the cake, she wanted to try even if she didn't have teeth. Hearing the door bell thing Hope looked at Jayden "Uhh... No." she smiled innocently "Coming!" she shouts running over towards the door and opened it and in came Mini. "Hey, Mini." she smiled, shutting the door behind her. Eliana had finally stopped crying and was laughing at the faces her father was making.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 12:17 am

"Ha. Very funny." He smiled,looking back at her. Once Eli's pacifier fell out of her mouth, he sighed as he picked it up,holding it up to her. Although it seemed like all she wanted was the cake. "How about just cut the cake?" He raised his eyebrows "No sings whatsoever...just a suggestion." He chuckled seeing Audrey smirking as she shook her head while beginning to cut the cake. "No?" He asked knowing her 'innocent' smile was always a decoy. Seeing her running off, he gave Eli a look. "Ah, your mother." He shook his head,over hearing it was Mini causing him to hesitate. Seeing Eli was still crying, he began to make some faces before smiling seeing her laugh. "Alright!" He lifted her up "You'll get your cake." He mumbled as he grabbed a slice. Picking off some of the frosting, he dabbed it on her nose making him chuckle. Seeing Mini with her kid Julian, he looked at Hope with a playful glare. Knowing Mini..he was expecting something he didn't want.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon May 20, 2013 12:22 am

As Hope opened the door, she picked up Julian off of his stroller,leaving it out. Carrying him inside, she glanced around the place "Hey." She smiled back at her "So, I am guessing Jayden wasn't expecting me..was he?" She smirked,walking over to where everyone was. "Hi." She waved at them all before seeing Jayden giving her a look. "What?" She raised her shoulders. "I am just here for your little birthday celebration..nothing more." She chuckled as she carefully moved one hand to grab her phone. Seeing people where getting their invitations, she grinned,quickly putting it away as she wrapped her arm back around Julian. "Besides, I brought a little something for you...it's just..not here..yet." She grinned mischievously.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 12:33 am

Eliana had continued to cry wanting cake, not binki. Once her mother left hearing what her daddy said her tears died down while he made silly faces. Gigging he picked her up as she patted her tiny hands together looking down at the cake before he poked her nose. Blinking she thought he had her nose turning her little head. Eliana grabbed her dad's nose laughing. Jayden had placed her in her highchair with the cake in front of her, along with a spoon. She reached out for the spoon holding it in her hand as she looked up. Using her other hand to pick up the cake, Eli dropped the spoon before she began eating.
    A Ludicrous Celebration 65zm2a
    Hope turned her head smiling at Jayden "What I'm a sweet angel." she slightly lied not having anything to do with Mini coming over and planning something for Jayden. The boy needed a little fun on his birthday before wiggling her fingers in front of Julian "Hi little guy." she smiled, as her brown eyes reverted to Mini "Nope, I keep it from him." Knowing very well If Jayden knew about Mini's little visit to come here he would have time to take off. Hope walked over towards Jayden wrapping her arms around his, leaning her head against his shoulder. "You know it's your turn to clean Eliana if she makes a mess."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 1:19 am

Jayden licked the rest of the frosting that stayed in his finger before giving her a look in a playful manner as she grabbed his nose. "Alright." He chuckled moved his nose away from her grasp. "Lesson learned." He smirked as he placed her down on her highchair. Grabbing the plate with cake, he placed it in front of her and quickly rushed for a spoon,placing it also in front of her. Seeing her reach for the spoon, he sighed of relief before groaning a bit as he smack his forehead when she picked up the cake with her hand. He looked over a Mini and crossed his arms. "What do you mean..yet?" He asked before unwrapping his arms as Hope walked over towards him. "Oh..right." He mumbled with a shake of head as he looked over at Eli seeing the mess she already made. "Yippy..cleaning.." He sighed moving away from Hope as he grabbed the spoon in front of Eli. "Use this..for once." He breathed a hesitant chuckle as he scooped up a piece,holding it close to Eliana's mouth. "Please." He faked a pout.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 am

Julian reached out for Hope's fingers as he laughed before breathing out a small whine as she pulled away. Mini laughed a little and nodded her head. "That's good. Don't want him to hide..after all, it is his party." She chuckled. Mini just shrugged at Jayden's question "You'll figure it out soon enough." She mumbled lowly as her eyes averted to Eli. She laughed slightly seeing her covered in the cake. "Have fun cleaning that up birthday boy." She raised her eyebrows as she cradled Julian in her arms. Hearing the door bell ring, she lifted her head up with a wide grin. "I wonder who that could beee.." She said in a sarcastic tone as she looked at Jayden's family,cleaning up except for Neca who was on her phone.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 am

Hope found it cute how Eli was eating the cake even if she was making a mess all over her face. As Jayden pulled away from her trying to get their daughter to eat from the spoon, Eliana looked at her father with a blank expression. Leaning over as her lips parted taking a bite out of the cake that was on the spoon, her little hand cupped up some cake reaching out to her dad's face as she patted his mouth "Awe, she's trying to feed her daddy." Hearing Julian whine she frowned before looking up at Mini nodding her head in agreement. "Yeah, he needs to have some fun. If he likes it or not." Eliana scooped another piece giving her dad a sweet smile. Hearing the bell ring Hope smirked at Mini "I'll get that." she said, walking over towards the door and opened it "Oh Jaayyyden... I think your gift has arrived."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 1:38 am

Jayden smiled of relief when Eli took a bite out of the cake that was on the spoon. Watching her cup up some of the cake,he tucked his lips in as she patted his mouth making him breathe a small chuckle. Licking the cake crumbs off, he gave her a look. "Yea, not in a way I would prefer..but thanks." He smirked as he reached over to peck her forehead. When she scooped up another piece, he backed away as he raised his hands. "I'm good." He breathed,shaking his head. He turned his head hearing Hope calling him and walked over to the front door. "Yea?" He asked before turning his head seeing a large group of people. "What the-" Before he could finished, it's like they invited themselves as they entered the house. "Woah! Hold on!" He said loudly as he looked at Hope "I didn't ask for this..I don't even know half of these people and-" He stopped hearing music. "Great." He rubbed his forehead,irritated. How the heck was this suppose to be a present..if these people are just gonna bring chaos here.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 am

Julian stopped his whines seeing cake making him drool a bit. Mini grimaced for a second and used his bib to wipe the drool from the corner of his lips as he tried to push her hand away. Once people started to come in, she grinned widely as she made her way over to Jayden and Hope. "Happy Birthday!! You like?" She raised her eyebrows up and down as Julian lifted his head up with his eyes widened seeing all these people. It might not have been a good idea seeing the two babies were around. Luckily, Chicha walked over to take Julian and Eliana out to the park. As she took them, Mini thanked her and placed her hands on her hips. "There! Nothing to worry about now! so..no complaining..people brought beer sooo..loosen up would you." She laughed as she ruffled up his hair before dashing off into crowd.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 1:48 am

Eli tilt her head to the side while Jayden back away from having another piece. Opening her mouth she shoved the cake in bouncing on her little bottom before her grandmother picked her up walking out with her and Julian to the park. Hope looked up at Jayden wrapping her arms around his neck "Come on, I think you should have some fun." She cocked her head towards the side seeing in two days they will be leaving. "If you don't have fun and have a few drinks... I don't give you MY gift." Her brown eyes looked at Mini as a small smile appears on her lips. "Come on baby." Really wanting Jayden to have fun, poor guy had been busy with work. He needed something to lose him up.
    A Ludicrous Celebration Tumblr_m3tsdh9Tax1r7t5zzo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 1:59 am

Jayden groaned when Mini ruffled his hair making him run a hand through it to fix it up. As Hope wrapped her arms around his neck, he looked down at her with a small frown. "I don't want to..not like this." He mumbled,glancing around the place seeing people were starting to get their drinks on. "I am not gonna clean this up when it's over and if a little someone disappears because of..you know who-" He nodded over to the kitchen where Neca should be. "Don't start blame me." He sighed before grimacing realizing how old he sounded.He pouted when she mentioned her not giving him her gift. "Fine.." He gave in..it's not like he could runaway from it..it was happening in their place after all. He moved away from Hope and slightly shoved people out of the way to get a drink. If you can't beat them..join them. Reaching for a bottle, he opened it before seeing Audrey giving him a look. It's not like he never drank before...but she just never saw him drinking even when they worked at the bar. Shrugging it off, he walked away before groaning hearing things being thrown around. "And..it begins.." He sighed,slumping down on the couch as he took a sip.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 2:09 am

Hope sighed hearing how old he sounded "Alright grandpa." she comment giving him a small look before opening up the doors towards the back where the pool and hot tub was. As Mini pulled her arm handing her a drink she took it "Good luck trying to get old man to have fun." she sipped down some of the beer. Maybe, this wasn't so good. Jayden still had a temper and wouldn't want to start a fight with some of the kids. One of the guys picked up Hope throwing her over his shoulder causing her to drop her cup. Before Hope would get a say she was tossed into the water following by Mini, quickly she swam up gasping for air. She tried looking for Jayden seeing if he was still sitting on the couch or not breathing out a heavily sigh as she floated back. Yup, he wasn’t going to have fun. Oh well, she’ll just wait until everyone leaves to give him her gifts. "Come on Jayden come join." one yelled.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon May 20, 2013 2:21 am

Mini chuckled seeing the guys acting all 'tough' in front of the girls before moving her gaze over to Hope. She quickly grabbed two drinks and rushed over to her. "Here ya go!" She grinned,handing her a cup. She took a sip out hers and looked over a Jayden with a shrug. "He'll come around..after all, he does have a drink in his hand." She smirked as she ran her finger on the edge of the cup.Turning her attention back to Hope, she grinned seeing a guy tossing her over to the water before shaking her head as she backed away from him.Still, he didn't seem to care making her yelp as she was thrown as well. She swam back up,pushing herself up off the pool as she shook her hair. She looked down noticing someone was hold a pack of weed and grinned as she snatched it away. "What's this?" She raised an eyebrow with a grin before looking over at Jayden. "Yea! Come on Jayden!" She yelled as she rushed inside holding it out "Eh?" She raised an eyebrow before looking over her shoulder back at Hope,feeling someone snatch it away from her. "Hey." She pouted.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 2:27 am

Jayden stirred around the cup as he looked down at the beer. He took another sip as he rubbed his forehead. Sure, he liked music and partying..but he didn't want this..not now. He was about to stand up and walk out the front door before Mini was in front of him in a blink of an eye. Seeing her holding up a pack, he gave her a look and shook his head as he snatched it away from her. "I am not getting high." He mumbled,throwing it to the ground as he took another sip of his drink. He accidentally bumped into someone when he tried to get out making him breathed a hesitant chuckle. "sorry.." He mumbled before realizing there was no way out seeing going through everyone was gonna be an obstacle. He looked over at Hope and walked outside. Once he reached the edge of the pool, he bent his knees as he rested his arms on his legs,still holding the drink. "Having fun?" he asked wanting at least one of them to.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 2:36 am

Looking up seeing Mini snatched a bag of weed she shook her head. Could Hope like to get high and not give a care like she did before? Well, yeah she was still a teenager after all, but had a baby to think of. What would she think about her mother and father being high? Once Jayden was by the edge of the pool she swam over towards him "Hmm.. Not yet." she said, jumping up she grabbed his arm pulling him into the water. Underwater she pecked his lips before the both of them swam back up. Tackling him down Hope pushed him under, letting out a small yelp as he flipped her over. Quickly she stood up on her feet couching up some water "Oh mean!" she laughed. Hope swam up from behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Gently Hope kissed his neck “Happy birthday... I love you.” Leaning over as she used her hand to turn his head to face her, she planted a kiss on his lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:06 am