Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Strangers no more

Jayden
    Jayden

Strangers no more Empty Strangers no more

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 am

Jayden woke up with a tired groan as he turned his alarm off. He pulled the covers up higher over him before sighing. "Wake up Jayden!" His mom yelled as she banged on his door. "Just give me a minute!" He groaned as he curled up before rolling his eyes continuing to hear the bang causing him to jump out of bed. "I'm up!I'm up! Jeez!" He stayed silent for a second before jumping back into bed. "Jayden!" She yelled knowing him already. Jayden covered his ears before sighing knowing he couldn't go back to sleep now. He stood up and walked over to his drawers taking out his clothes. He then opened the door to the bathroom in his room to take a quick shower. Once he finished, he changed into his clothes before looking at the time realizing he was late. He packed up everything and rushed down. "Breakfast?" His mom asked as she held up a plate. "No time." He said quickly as he rushed out the door getting into his car.

Once he made it to school, he turned the car off and got out,closing the door. He looked at the school with a scowl and walked over to it. Barely making it right when the bell rung, he glanced around the classroom noticing their stares as his eyes averted to the ground. "You're late." The teacher said disappointingly "But..since we are starting this year off..I'll let you slide..Just this ONCE." He said strictly as Jayden nodded walking over to the nearest empty desk.

Strangers no more Empty Re: Strangers no more

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:13 am

//Popping in cause why not. And wow I rambled a lot.

Why Jack even bothered to make the effort of attending a human's school was beyond him. Really, he had the freedom to do whatever he wanted, yet he found that attending school kept the day busy - as much as he may hate some of the teachers, and the majority of the student population. However, being the first day, he had something special in mind for all the newbies.

Appearing around the side of the school, he made his way up the steps, ignoring the bell that sounded, alerting students that the day had begun. It was a new year, why not start the first day of school off with a bang? A sneer appeared on the male's face as he entered the glass doors. Being an expert prankster certainly had it's advantages. Slipping into the janitor's closet, he snatched up a small empty bottle and began filling it with liquids - all once being food that had deteriorated or melted into a liquid over time. Sneaking out and into the empty science lab, he shoved a whole bunch of chemicals into the bottle, with no regards as to the side effects it may have once it explodes.

Walking throughout the halls, he peered into one of the windows of a classroom, seeing a teacher lecturing a boy with dark hair. Jack snickered to himself, placing the bottle just in front of the door. Anyone who opened it, was gonna cop a blast to the face, that was for sure. They'd probably reek for a week. Taking a few steps back, now on the opposite side of the hall, he grabbed a pencil from his bag and tossed it at the window, trying to get the teacher's attention.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:20 am

Hope was drooling on her pillow as her father ripped the cover off her body. "Neh!!" she whined turning over on her side "Lynn, wake up now. Get up, get dressed before you're even more late for school." he shouts storming out of the room and slapped the door. "hdhkhdkwhkedhwkewdwen." she mumbled not making any words. Getting up she threw on the girl's uniform. With their main colors: Navy blue and white. Now if only the skirts weren’t so short "And my parents pay to send me to a prostitute school." she mumbled, brushing her hair and placing her cap on. It has rumors that mostly every student there had slept with another.. No one was a virgin at that school besides Hope. Every guy tried getting in her pants but every time she turns them down. It wouldn't surprise her if someone paid a guy to try sleeping with hope. 'Maybe, if the bitch was laid. She wouldn't be such a snob.' what they say behind her back.

Heading out the door and slamming it behind her. The school building wasn't that far of a walk from her house seeing that school mostly gets field with a bunch of demons. "Or shall I call this demon school... Demons are fucking horny all the time." she mumbled under her breath. The hole walk there all she could think about was the kiss last night and idiot her. Hope forgot to put make up on to hide the hickey on her neck. Maybe no one will notice. Once inside she entered the room "Hope Blacklock. Glad you cared to join us.. You much later than our student Jayden." the teacher glared at the boy "Yeah, yeah.." Hope rolled her eyes tossing her bag on her desk "And take that cap off! You're a lady Miss. Blacklock!"

Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 am

Jayden opened his notebook as he was about to write a story out of boredom. The first day of school is always the same with the dumb games of getting to each other. Just as he was about to write something down, he looked up when the teacher glared at him making him glare back before his eyes were quickly drawn to the girl that just came in. His eyes widened as she tossed her bag on her making him groan. "Great. Just another benefit of Jayden's perfect life." He rolled his eyes with a growl as he quickly picked up his notebook,covering his face with it. He slightly moved his notebook away from so that his eyes were visible as he look at the door when someone 'knocked.' The teacher didn't seem to pay much attention to it. "Aren't you going to open it?" He mumbled as he moved his notebook to cover his face again. The teacher placed the marker down, and walked over to the door,opening it. A loud bang was heard before a horrible stench filled the room. "You can't be serious!?" Jayden muttered under his breath as his nose quickly picked up on the scent that was terribly strong to him.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am

Hysterical laughter burst from Jack's lips as the stink bomb exploded in the teacher's face. The stench filled the classroom and he could hear the groans and cries coming from the students inside. The teenager held his sides, trying to keep himself together as he took numerous steps back, avoiding the cloud of stink. Doors flung open and teachers walked out, checking to see what the explosion was. Maybe being the only student in the hallway wasn't such a good idea. Their eyes all zoned in on Jack, who immediately flashed them his most charming smile. "Frost!" one screamed, glaring furiously at the blonde boy before them, not fooled by his attempted look of innocence. "Aw, you guys missed me, didn't ya? I can see it in your eyes," he grinned. The teacher stormed over to him, slip in hand. "Two weeks detention," he said, not bothering to get angry. The boy never seemed to learn. Jack took the slip, glancing at it rather boredly. He'd had worse.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 am

Hope didn't bother to look back at the boy who groaned and slipped on her head phones, ignoring the teacher as she started to try starting class. Turning her cap backwards she sniffed the air, the sudden burst of stink field the room. Was this a harmless student prank? Or was this from a sneaky trickster? A demon her father had talked about or what her parents believe to be a demon. Covering her mouth she head towards the door "Bye idiots." she said opening the door and quickly rolled out of the room. Bumping into one of the students in the hall way. She looked up seeing it was just Jack "Oh... It's you.." she rolled her eyes. Should have known it would be someone like him to start a prank like this. Just a harmless prank no demon in site.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:47 am

Jayden quickly covered his nose with his shirt as he put his notebook down. He quickly stood up and rushed out of the room not bothering to get mad about who it was seeing he couldn't bare the smell anymore. He rushed out into the hallways not noticing anyone before bursting open the main entrance doors. He breathed in and out heavily at the smell of the fresh air. That was defiantly an unwelcoming surprise. He rubbed his nose as he walked down the stairs wanting to get as far away as possible. One good thing came from it, he didn't have to go to class. He slightly smirked at the thought and walked over to his car. That means, he is free to do what he wants for the rest of the day.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:52 am

Looking down at the girl before him, Jack quirked a brow. "Do I know you?" he asked, taking a step back. Of course, everyone knew who he was. But Jack didn't really have any friends. People tended to steer clear of him. At that, he gave her a wink and exited the building. Well, that had gone to plan really well. As he headed down the front steps, he heard the fire alarm going off, water spurting from the sprinklers above. He snickered lowly to himself, spotting the dark-haired male from earlier. "Hey you!" he shouted, his arms raising out to his sides. "Do I not get a thank you? Maybe a clap? A hug even if I'm lucky?" he teased, swinging his backpack over his shoulder and holding onto the strap.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:58 am

Jayden stopped and turned around when someone called to him. "What?" He raised an eyebrow with a glare. "Why the fuck would I thank you for that?" He scoffed as he continued to rub his nose. "That place fucking sinks!And my nose is still being a bitch because of that scent." He groaned as he walked over to Jack "How about I give someone much better than hug to show you how I actually feel..huh?" He glared before rolling his eyes. "But I guess I'll give you props for the whole...school being non-tolerable." He admitted with a mumbled as he began to grow nervous for no apparent reason. He tapped his hand on he side of his leg continually before realizing the things he needed were in his book bag which he left in the class.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:06 am

The sixteen year rolled her eyes and lift herself up on her feet. Jack as giving her a wink and rushed out of the building. "I'm going back home and crawling under a nice warm bed." she yawned, what was the point of staying in the fist place. The school ranked, I mean really ranked. Not long after that the alarm went off and the sprinklers went off. Taking off her cap she headed towards the exit as she pushed the doors open. Down the stairs and out the doors leading towards the parking lot. She notice Jack and the other fellow. Not caring, Hope wanted to get out of them wet cloths. A white tee-shirt with a red bra didn't clash together. Maybe, she can head towards the beach or the park? Heading away from the guys, Hope took her jacket off and slipped her shirt over her head. Not caring that she was exposing half naked. She wanted out of that damn tight shirt as she shoot in the middle of the parking lot. Biting down on the shirt with her teeth, she slipped on her jacket.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:11 am

"Feisty little guy, aren't ya?" Jack smirked, eyebrows raised in surprise. He looked down at the boy, rather amused at his angry reaction. He knew what creature he was, so he decided not to anger him further - although it really would've been fun to see him transform in front of everyone. "I'll take that," he mused, glancing over his shoulder at the school, seeing the students pouring out of the front. Spotting the girl from earlier, he arched a brow as she began taking her shirt off in the middle of a public place. "Well, I'm off. It was nice meeting you... muchacho," he muttered, taking a step back. "Good day for a swim, wouldn't you agree?" he flashed him a devilish grin, following after the girl.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:16 am

Jayden glared at him while his hands balled up into fists. Not only was this guy a 'trickster', he was bully making Jayden frown furiously. He was about to give him a punch before noticing the students pouring out of the front causing him to hesitate. "Shut the fuck up bastard. You won't get away with this bullshit." He grumbled as his wolf claws grew out. He flinched seeing his hands were balled up and began bleed. "Fucking bastard." He groaned trying to control his anger which was more difficult than ever since he couldn't get to his pills.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:24 am

Hope zipped up her jacket half way before jumping when Jack did his pop up acts. "Son of a-" she placed her hand over her heart giving the boy a slight glare "Yeah, I believe so." Hope pulled her hair up in a ponytail. Turning her head over she’d looked back at the other boy "Why not invite your friend? I could go for a little three some." she joked. Not Hope's thing and will never be her thing. She wished her friend was back to not be so bored. "Hey!" Hope shouts waving towards Jayden to come over. Sadly, she couldn't really see him from a far he just looked like a blurred object.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:28 am

Jack could almost feel the anger rolling off of the guy from a mile away. "You're into that kinda thing are ya? Kinky," he smirked, looking over his shoulder at the guy from earlier. "Oh, so you're friends with grumpy?" He hadn't picked it, but figured to each their own. Spinning around, now walking backwards, he glanced over at Jayden, waiting to get his attention. "Hey, kid!" he grinned, figuring it would anger the guy. "Come join us for a swim, maybe you'll cool off some of that steam."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:31 am

Jayden looked down at his hands as he spread his fingers apart seeing the wounds healing. He nibbled on his lower lip, he couldn't take it anymore. He growled instinctively before turning his head with a slight glare. He saw it was the girl from the bar with that annoying guy. He shoved his hands in his pockets and turned back around as he looked at the school. He defiantly did not want to be around that guy. He took a deep breath in and ran into the school. It's not like he had much of a choice since he couldn't go anywhere without his pills. He rushed into the class,and grabbed a hold of his book bag before breathing in accidentally. He grimaced and quickly broke the glass window to jump out from. Once he landed on his feet, he threw his book bag on the grass and looked around for his meds.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:42 am

Hope blinked when the guy just went back in the building. "Oh well, so long." she said turning back around and walked with Jack still following her "Can I help you?" Hope asked, giving him a slight glare. "I don't believe I've invited you to come with me." Now she wouldn't have mind if the other boy came with her. She never seen him before and wanted to make another friend while her best friend was out on a trip. Hope turned at the sound of glass breaking seeing Jayden landing on his feet. "What the..." Her eyes widen only a ... No, please. Just a day without hunting.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 am

"Can't a guy walk to the beach without being harassed?" he shot back, mirroring her glare. "I don't believe I'd care for an invite," he glanced back at the sound of broken glass. "Cool it. You humans are so uptight--" he paused, realising his little slip up and decided to quickly brush it off.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:51 am

"Oh! So I'm harassing you? Poor baby need a tissue?" she tilt her head to the side as she fold her arms. He could be a real jerk at times and Hope never liked being followed by anyone. "Then take your smart ass face away from me." she said twirling her finger around before turning her head back to look at the boy. "Werewolf." she mumbled. Shoving her hands in her pockets she eyed Jack "What about humans? Aren't you a human Jack Frost?" Hope questioned. Trying to fight her way of life. Hope couldn't help it "Know what. Safe it. Bye and hope I don't have to see you again." she said, turning around and headed towards the boy. Hope didn't have her gun on her but had a silver dagger in her knife in her boot. She whistled at the mutt to get his attention.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 am

Jack rolled his eyes. Whoever this girl was, she was providing to be a real pain in the ass. "Why don't you make me?" he shot back, childishly. "Nothi--" he stopped, arching a brow as she walked off, dagger in hand. "I don't think that's such a good idea," he called out, sighing. This would be fun to watch.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 am

His hands were shaking as he panicked not being able to think straight. He breathed heavily before groaning as he thought his book bag had way to may pockets. He turned his book bag upside down causing everything to drop to the ground as he scavenged around. He picked it up and popped open the cap as he poured to pills into his hands quickly shoving them into his mouth. He swallowed before gripping his hair tightly seeing it takes time for them to take effect. Once he heard the whistle,he stood up and glanced around the area quickly before running to a place more hidden and shouldn't be effect by the stench yet. He ran to the opposite side of the school and broke open the door. Once inside, he glanced around seeing he was in the locker rooms and banged his head on one of the lockers causing a dent.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:09 am

Quickly Hope face Jack the finger. God, he was a fucking pain and never once shuts his mouth. Hearing what he said all the girl did was rolled her eyes. Sadly, the werewolf took off towards the opposite side of the school. Quickly she moved her feet trying her best to keep up with the boy. Coming out from the corner she slid and fell over on her side "I hate it when they run." she huffed. Pushing herself up and ran inside the locker room. Bang, Bang. She turned holding the blade tightly. Two more bangs went off as she walked the sound gotten louder and leaned over. Seeing the boy out from the corner she walked out. "What's the matter?" she asked, trying to be innocent while hiding the dagger with in her skirt.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:13 am

Jayden closed his eyes tightly when he heard someone else was with him. "As if you care." He grumbled as he rubbed his face "But if you really want to know..it's you!" He groaned as he moved his hand away from his face before hesitating seeing it was the girl from the bar again. He grumbled under his breath as his eyes widened. Her again, could this day get any better? Maybe she was drunk enough to forget him. At that thought, he raised a slight eyebrow what was she doing in high school anyways?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 am

Jack rolled his eyes. Oh well, it wasn't his problem. Turning on his heel, he spotted a group of people heading towards the beach. He could always have a little fun with them instead. A grin spread across his face before he disappeared into thin air.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:21 am

What the fuck did she ever do to him? Unless he thought she was Jack and which that case she'll forgive him. "Well, I'm sorry for whatever I did." she said playing along. She extended her hand out towards him "Friends?" Hope asked giving him a shy smile. Soon her smile fade once he removed his hand. Her jaw dropped and blinked twice "YOU!" that's all she could say. Wasn't be a bit old for high school? Hope was just sixteen though her ID said she was 22 and her name was Lynn. "You.. The bartender?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 am

He winced at what she said and rubbed his neck awkwardly with a sheepish grin. "Surprise!" He raised his hands before sighing as he dropped them to his side. Luckily, the pill was starting to kick in. "Uh..yea..it's me." He chuckled as he raised his eyebrows "Gotta problem with that?" He raised an eyebrow as he walked closer to her trying to push the awkwardness away. "Aren't you a bit..over aged to be coming to high school..Uh..miss?" He slightly smirked as he flipped his hair getting them away from his eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:06 am