Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

School's Queen B

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

School's Queen B Empty School's Queen B

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Hope hasn't spoken to Jayden the entire weekend ever since she gotten back from the park. Cleaning up everything she took the time to gather all this strange new feelings towards Jayden and came to a conclusion. Hope was in love with Jayden and it scared her being a betrayal to her kind. No hunter had ever done something like this so she has to be the first to call in love with a werewolf. Walking to her locker pulling her hair out of her ponytail as her chest-nut hair fell against her shoulders. Now to go around acting like nothing has happened? The sex was different it felt more... Like two people making love not just having sex? If only Haylee was around to talk about all of this "I need another girlfriend." she rolled her eyes shutting her locker door.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

School's Queen B Empty Re: School's Queen B

Post by The Mavors Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Mini walked into school hating another day,but all she had to do was fake a smile. This was gonna be difficult. She placed a hand on her stomach with a small frown before realizing her group of 'friends' were walking towards her making her move her hand away. "Hey bitches!" She exclaimed as she faked a smile before walking away not wanting to deal them. Noticing they were following her, she turned around. "You can fuck off now." She raised her eyebrows with a grin before turning around with a roll of her eyes. The only reason she was acting like this towards them was because she hasn't really trust anyone fully. Ever since the mishap earlier in the year, she hasn't been taking 'bullshit' from anyone,and the 'rumors' going around weren't helping. Looking at Hope, she tilted her head a bit to the side wondering if she watched at her attitude behind her 'friends' back.

School's Queen B Tumblr_lxtoa4xFT91qjuvtn
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Ugh, the school's queen bitch Mini or as girl's call her behind her back: Mini Mouse. Hope gave her a wave being nice even if she wasn't friendly towards anyone, people spreading rumors about her selling her body to pay off her coke problems. How she is pregnant with a sixty year old man's baby. Sick how high school never has anything better to do than to spread rumors. Hope rolled her eyes as the jocks smacking Mini's ass and pressed her up against the wall "Hey Mini... Wanna fuck?" one of them grinned while looking down at her breast. Hope walked passed them knocking the jock on his ass "Whoops." she shrugged her shoulders. Sure, Mini didn't need her help but hey. It was the same Jock that came in the locker rooms.

School's Queen B Tumblr_inline_mjpvdfhDqR1qz4rgp
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Mini raised an eyebrow seeing Hope giving her a wave.That was strange,people would just roll their eyes at her and walk away. Her attention was quickly turned away when one of the jocks smack her ass causing her to turn her head. Before she knew it, she was pressed up against the wall making her fake a grin. One thing she was always up for was to have sex seeing it was the only thing that felt good in her life. Still, at the moment, she didn't seeing she was expecting. Once Hope walked passed knocking the jock to his ass, she smirked down at him. "I'll think about it." She chuckled before looking over at Hope with a serious expression. Walking up to her, she grabbed her hand. "Why did you do that?" She asked looking at her suspiciously. "I could have handled it myself,you know." She rolled her eyes not wanting to admit it was nice of her for doing that.

School's Queen B Tumblr_lxgjfbStC71qjuvtn
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Once she grabbed her hand, Hope turned around looking at the blonde. Placing her free hand on her hip shrugging her shoulders up "Pay back for what he did months ago." she said. He was lucky she quit being a hunter or else the guy would have a knife at his throat, a gun to his head "I know you can take care of yourself." The bell went off as she rolled her brown eyes "See ya, Mini." Pulling her hand away, Hope headed towards drama class. The desk was in the far back and everyone was sitting down "Hope, have a seat anywhere on the floor." she teacher said as she began class.

"Alright we are going to do a little play called: Romeo and Juliet!" she clapped her hands as some of the kids groaned "And we'll have Jayden run the play." "Yeah, have a fag do it." one of the jocks said laughing as Hope shot him a glare. "No arguing in my class!" the teacher said, clearing her throat. "Anyways, I want my girls in the back getting dressed for the part of Juliet for Jayden to decide. Chop chop!"

Once all the girls went into the back the drama teacher talked with Jayden how he wanted to make a few changes to the parts "Anything you want Jayden, it's your play. You can change anything you want. Now where are my girls!" she called out walking around in wonder. All the girls walked out from the back with Hope being the last to come out feeling weird in a dress. Her hair down in light curls wearing a gray Victorian gown she looked towards Jayden who gave her a look as she smirked at him.

School's Queen B 2974849373_1_3_BNcWTgj1
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Mini hesitated and looked down at the ground. "He didn't do anything." She faked a chuckle. Sure, he used her..but who wouldn't. Heck, she was even willing,so it's not like she needed any defense....but of course, she hasn't been in the mood lately. "Yea, I can." She mumbled before lifting her head as the bell went off. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes as she went to her locker not caring if she was late for class or anything.

Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Jayden made it to his drama class just in time. He always like being in his drama class since it was a place where he could actually using his writing skills to work. He entered and sat down on the floor as he took a clipboard out. Looking up, he saw Hope walk in a gave her a small smile before averting his eyes to the teacher when she mention about them doing a play about Romeo and Juliet. He grinned at the idea before raising his eyebrows in surprise when the teacher told him that he could run it. He looked over at the jock and rolled his eyes. "Better than the brainless." He mumbled lowly before looking at the teacher. He stood up and walked to the front of the class with a sigh. Now, for the roles..the hardest decision since..Juliet couldn't be just any girl.

Jayden was writing ideas down on a sheet of paper before lifting his head when the teacher gave him the all clear on adding things. Which defiantly gave him more motivation, looking down at the paper. He began to scribble out things he wanted to change. His eyes averted to the girls when they walked out before Hope quickly caught his attention. She really looked like a beauty. The thought of her being Juliet slowly made him smirk before raising his eyebrows as he wrote it down. He looked over to the teacher and pointed over to Hope. "I think she will be a perfect Juliet." He mumbled lowly to her before going back to his notes.

School's Queen B Tumblr_lxo621hr2d1r3od86o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Ah, finally a Juliet who isn't a blonde. Last year they cast a blonde with very short hair and couldn't remember any of her lines they had to cancel the play because of everything not going according to plan. The teacher smiled as he pointed to Hope holding her hand out for the child to take "Come, come child." she said, as Hope took her hand while the other girls throw a fit glaring at Jayden for not calling for their looks. "She looks nothing like a Juliet!" one cried out. "Not that true. Juliet was a vision of beauty with long flowing brown hair. Her eyes had this angelic like glow that made Romeo melt every time he looked right into them." she started as the girls groaned. Hope looked over at Jayden out from the corner of her eye. "Now our Romeo!" she called pushing the guys back to get dressed. Hope walked over towards Jayden "So why me?" she asked, feeling flattered and all.
    School's Queen B Tumblr_lgob10MERF1qamo4b
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Jayden leaned against the wall as he looked at the other girls glaring at him.Honestly, he didn't care..he just spoke what the thought,and none of them looked like a Juliet...besides, they didn't even look to happy about the play so why bother. He averted his eyes to the girl who cried out before nodding at what the teacher explained. He breathed a small chuckle seeing the guys being pushed in to get dressed for the role of Romeo. Looking down at the sheet of paper, he wanted some sort of different twist to it. Sure, Romeo and Juliet were just naive children..and died without saying their final good-byes..but he just felt like something was needed. He slightly lifted his head when Hope walked over to him and gave her a small smile. "Because...you have everything a Romeo could ask for...looking into those eyes,you could get lost in....the fair smooth skin that when you touch..you feel the warmth of...not to menti-" He stopped realizing he might have been saying too much making him cough as he cleared his throat. "Uh-I don't know..you just fit the part." He mumbled quickly with a shake of his head before he rubbed the side of his neck.

School's Queen B Tumblr_mgzqtiSCAY1rng8zfo1_r3_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:31 pm

She felt more than flattered of his little detailed talk about her being Juliet before he has quickly 'correct' himself "Well, well Jayden." she smirked swaying her body to the side. "Almost sounds like you want to be my Romeo for real with out the tragic dying of course." she teased in a way. Hope wanted Jayden more in her life than just this wanting him to be more than a friend. All the boys came out siting their lines for Romeo as Hope sat down after the teacher gotten a chair for her. She smack her forehead as the guys sounded awful this was going to be hard picking out a romeo.
    School's Queen B Tumblr_me673y7xod1rsxhad
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Jayden slightly turned red and kept his eyes on his notes as she swayed her body from side to side. "Uhh-no." He chuckled nervously with a small scoff continuing to look down. "It's not like it can happen." He mumbled lowly to himself as he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes with a small frown. He shook his head not wanting to think about it further and looked up as the boys came out siting their lines. He grimaced at how they all sounded as he rubbed the front of his throat. He sighed not sure of who it could be for the role of Romeo as he looked at the teacher with a slight shrug. Looking down at Hope, he tucked in his lips..he had the perfect Juliet,but the guys...didn't seem to want to be in it or..they were just that bad.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Hope frowned "You don't know that." she mumbled looking down at her lap pricking at the dress. Maybe his heart just wasn't into it. One of the guys said his line one more time meaning it as the teacher let Jayden pick out the Romeo or make it twist. Girl on girl action. "Hey if one of us gets to be Romeo can we sleep with Juliet there?" one said pointing as Hope as she rolled her eyes, looking away. "I gotta admit Hope looks smoking as Juliet." "I wonder what she looks like naked." the guys started to chat about it as Hope covered her face over her hands mumbling to herself.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:01 am

Jayden looked down at her dress that she was pricking at before letting out a sigh. Finally, one guy sounded like a Romeo. Once the teacher let him decide, he puckered his lower lip out,feeling unsure. He looked over at the guy who spoke up with a glare. "No, it's not part of the play...well, not detailed anyways." He rolled his eyes before looking at Hope as more guys started making their chats about Hope. He raised his pencil as he got the teachers attention before pointing the pencil to himself. "Is it alright if I get the role for Romeo?" He asked hesitantly. Especially since he wasn't used to being on stage...he was just used to writing a script down,but these guys didn't take it seriously and it was getting on his nerves.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 am

Hope wanted out of the room getting away from all of the guys that only saw her as some sex toy. "Get me out.." she mumbled rocking herself trying to ignore everything they said as the teacher told the boys to shut up. Once Jayden spoke about him being Romeo the teacher looked at him "Well your my brightest star in the class and you wrote that wonderful SA about Romeo and Juliet last week. So i don't see why you can't Jayden." she said, giving him a smile. She was sure Jayden can run a play and play the part of Romeo "It's settle Jayden and Hope are our Romeo and Juliet. I'll leave it to Jayden to start writing out the scripts as for you young man." she pointed at the guy who started the hole sleeping with Juliet comment "You'll be the person Romeo kills."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:16 am

Jayden frowned when saw Hope rocking herself before sighing of relief when the teacher told them to shut up. "Great." He smiled back at the teacher still feeling unsure if he could juggle them. Still, he wouldn't want any other guy to be Romeo seeing the guys were making Hope feel uncomfortable. He nodded with a small smirk "I already started." He chuckled starting to feel excited about this play. He looked down at the notes he put before grinning a bit when the teacher picked the role of the guy who started the comment about Hope. He looked down at Hope and tilted his head a bit to the side. "Are you alright?" He asked lowly seeing it still looked like she didn't want to be in class..after all the guys weren't saying it out-loud..but they might still be thinking it.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:26 am

She looked up at Jayden giving him a fake smile "Yeah, I'm alright Jayden." she said standing up on her feet. "Well, looks like you’re going to be my.. Um... Romeo." she said, lowering her head down a bit smiling at the idea of him playing the part than some jerk. Or maybe he just didn't want some jerk kissing her? Who knows? "If you want you could come over and start working on the play." she patted his shoulder as the teacher talked to Mini asking her to make costumes for Hope and Jayden. “I’m thinking Jayden will good this this color and for Hope… Maybe blue or no a forest green, know what I’ll let you pick your more into fashion taste than I am.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:33 am

Jayden knew her fake smile already..making him sigh as she stood on her feet. "Yea, looks like it." He mumbled with a small smirk. He liked the idea of her being his Juliet. It made him feel..complete. He shook his head to get back to reality and shrugged. "Whatever works...seeing I still have to write the play" He smiled "But when the opening day is near....we are gonna have to start staying after school in the auditorium." He smirked. He had been used to writing plays...but actually being in one made him a bit nervous. There is a first time for everything,right? He looked over at Mini and raised an eyebrow. "Is she gonna be in the play?" He asked Hope,unsure what Mini would have to do in the play.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:38 am

Mini arrived to drama class pretty late,but as always she didn't care. She was in the back of the room as she sat on a desk not wanting to be involved in the play. Once the teacher walked up to her, she stood up and glanced at Hope and Jayden when the teacher began talking about making costumes. Now costumes..she didn't mind since she loved shopping. She nodded her head with a wide smile. "Ok." She smirked. She was in control of the outfits...that made her day. She sat down on the desk as she overlooked at the people that were going to be in the play..this was gonna be a challenge since the style had to be recent yet..history.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:45 am

"Who Mini? Hmm, I don't know maybe she's not really in the play?" she glanced over at Mini before nudging Jayden playfully. She smiled at him thinking how he’ll juggle all this "Directing and acting? All work and no play, makes Jayden a dull boy. Besides, would you really have a chance to complete the script with your family shoving pills down your throat?" she said, raising an eyebrow at him with a smirk "Really it's no problem you can sleep in my room and I'll sleep in my parent’s old room. Stay as long as you need." They didn't know where Hope lived so Jayden had freedom there. It would be hard for him to write with pills killing his creative mood.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 am

Jayden looked at Mini and shrugged. "Well, I'll talk to her later on..don't want her messing around like she always does." He mumbled. He noticed her smile before groaning a bit. "Oh no..don't even mention how much I have to do right now." He breathed with a hesitant chuckle as he rubbed his face. "And not only that..the cast isn't exactly..perfect." He mumbled as he looked over at the people. "It's like I'll be working with the stooges." He mumbled before sighing when she mentioned the pills. "No,I guess not." He shrugged and shook his head. "I can stay over saying I'll be somewhere else...but actually sleepover...I can't." He frowned as he looked up at the ceiling. "Besides, all I really have to do is pretend to take them..and they'll get off my back." He mumbled looking back at Hope with a smile. "Most likely I am gonna end up going to your place..so thanks."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 am

"Now you say you can't because never know If I'll drug you to sleep over." she grinned bobbing her head side to side, smiling innocently at him. But, no he never knows how much he has to do and might get tried enough that he'll have to stay some nights. "Almost feels like we are living like them. Romeo sneaking off to meet with his Juliet, both parents not wanting the kids to be with each other." she tucked in her lips thinking about it, "Well, I'm going to get out of this cause the guys are looking at me as sexy candy." Hope rolled her eyes walking passed Mini to get out of the dress and back into her normal cloths.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:07 am

Jayden gave her a look as she grinned bobbing her head from side to side. "Seriously? I am gonna deal with enough..and you tell me that!...That's nice to know." He breathed a chuckle as he shook his head. He tapped the pencil against the clip board as he started a rhythm before hearing her when she mentioned them kind of being like Romeo and Juliet. He looked at her with a small smile as she tucked her lips in. She did have a point..the only difference was that Romeo and Juliet were naive...then again, what he being naive for falling for a human? He blinked at the thought and looked over at the guys causing him to breathe a sigh as the continued to take notes down waiting for Hope to come back.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 am

Once Hope struggled getting out of the costume for it was a pain. How did people back in that time get out of this silly thing? Finally she was able to get out and slipped her normal cloths on and run a hand though her curly hair. Walking out from the back the bell rang for lunch while she walked up towards Jayden "Want to sit next to me? I promise I wont bite." she laughed, moving closer towards him "Or are you afraid people might think different about us?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 am

Jayden waited for her to finish changing thinking of ideas for a twist ending. Everyone knows that Romeo and Juliet die at the end..but there could be something in between that could happen. He glanced up at Mini as she left the room and sighed hoping she wouldn't fool around since she never really takes things seriously. He looked up when Hope walked out towards him making him smile. "Yea,sure." He said as he went to pack everything into his book bag. He swung it over his back and nodded to the door before shaking his head. "No. I honestly don't care what people think." He shrugged with a small smile. "But seriously..I don't think I am in the mood to go to the cafeteria." He rolled his eyes.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 am

"But you just said yes and now your saying no?" she said, giving him a confused look about his change of mood but shrugged it off. Tossing her bad over her shoulder "See you later then." she walked out of the drama room and into the cafeteria seeing the line for the coffee shop was open. Hope ordered herself a caramel latte and a couple of cookies walking over towards a table. Taking a bite out of the cookie then took a sip wondering if Jayden will show up at her house later on. Ugh, now to find a room mate to help with the bills and find a job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:23 am